· PH balance
· Chlorine balance
· Algae and bacteria treatment
· Lighting insulation and current adapters
· Equipment room power panel safety
· Electrical grid safety
When installing gas heaters for your pool you must consider a lot of safety points:
· Any person working on a gas appliance must be qualified for this work.
· provision of sufficient air to enable the combustion to take place correctly.
· Gas heaters should be serviced every year (ideally in the spring) by a qualified and registered engineer who is fully familiar with swimming pool gas heaters.